Janet's Creations

Janet's Creations
Gemma's "I Spy" hexagon quilt

Saturday, May 19, 2012

A wedding quilt for Amanda and Kenneth Grant

My very best friend's daughter got married last October - they  had a very small intimate ceremony.  It is my own thought, but even when a couple decides to just avoid all the fuss and expense of a large wedding -  they should still have beautiful wedding presents! 
Here is my gift to them - A Tumbling Block Quilt with 2 coordinating pillowcases.  I ran out of material to make more that 2 pillowcases.  If I can find some more material I will make another 2.

 It is an oversized Queen - it is on our California King bed for the photo.
 I am really please with how the three colors created the tumbling blocks from
any direction that you look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment