Janet's Creations

Janet's Creations
Gemma's "I Spy" hexagon quilt

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

International Round Robin quilt block


I am taking part in an international round robin quilting adventure.  There are 4 ladies in our group.  We were to take a 12.5 block to start depicting something about where we live.  Then a border was added supposingly using two colors, and next to set the bock on point and then applique something from your area in each corner.The block on the top is the actual one that I set on point and added applique, the one on the bottom is my practice block I really needed to try satin stitch applique before I send the block back to Australia.  I will post my block when it gets back to be !  I used scraps from my pansy bags and fussy cut them and layered before appliquing.  It turned out great.

1 comment:

  1. Your appliques are turning out really well mom, the pansy ones are especially great.

    ReplyDelete